the captain

Melissa Tan Hui Ying.

talk here


flights

Kazoom Airlines flies to these places daily.
KRANJI NCC!

ALEXIS
ATRINA
CATHERINE
CHARMAINE
CHERII
CLARISSA
JASTINE
JINGKAI
JOANNE
JOVIAN
JUNHUA
JUSTIN
LOUISE
LYNETTE
MABEL
MICHELLE
ROGER
SAMANTHA
SHIHONG
SIQI
SIYING
STELLA
WHAIEE
XINXIAN
YONGKIAN

past records

♦ May 2008
♦ June 2008
♦ July 2008
♦ August 2008
♦ September 2008
♦ October 2008
♦ November 2008
♦ December 2008
♦ August 2011
♦ September 2011
♦ October 2011
♦ November 2011
♦ December 2011
♦ January 2012
♦ April 2012
♦ May 2012
♦ June 2012
♦ August 2012
♦ September 2012
♦ July 2013

credits

Done by .fourth!Romance
Image from FleShlyStAr & edited with GIMP

2:38 AM, Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Left with just an itouch tonight. But I feel the immense urge to blog.

Just read the letters you wrote for me again. I feel so lucky and blessed. It's amazing and extraordinary how we managed to come this far.

From being in a fake relationship at your birthday party, to clicking well with each other and the rest is history. You know, you really didn't meet my list at the start. I was single and not looking for/interested in love at the time you first talked to me. It took me 2 days to consider about accepting your friend request and 2 seconds to reject your msn request. Shermaine told me, "oh that yaoyi ah. He everytime like to hong girls one. Just ignore him la".

I remember fb chat was how things started going. From realizing you're my tuition friend, to chatting with you late at night because I'm just killing time.. We talked about the most random stuff. Like facial wash, what steps are needed to maintain a girls' face, about you not liking girls who complain that they're fat but still eating a lot. I thought you were trying to act mature as with the other boys school boys that I know of.

Your first letter was given to me at coffee bean during my 2nd visit. I was pleasantly surprised when you told me I've met your list. I too agree it's rare to find someone whom you can click with instantly. I really did not see that coming. When we first met at your party, I just felt at complete ease with you physically and emotionally, something that is rare for me to experience. Well I guess god really makes no mistakes ^^

In the second letter, you talked about Oip, which really proves how far fetched you've thought. Cos right now, what you said is still applicable. I would definitely change when I return. I have something in mind that I want to achieve when I go to shanghai.

I want to be away from home, away from all the comfort and security I have. I want to be independent not only physically, but emotionally as well. It will be a challenge for me to cope without a sense of security. I'm sure I'll emerge as a stronger, indepmdemt person. You won't hear me complaining or whining as much. I think I really need a change of environment, another chance for me to explore and learn about myself again. Cos I feel I've changed so much this semester. So much till I don't even realize some parts of myself. I don't like this ego and impolite matters. It not only turns you off, but me as well. Trust me on that. With so many outstanding students there, I'll sure learn to be humble, and also more appreciative and thankful for what I have or is given to me. Also, I've always wanted to experience the lifestyle of other students. Though shanghai may not be the ideal, at least it is still something. It's not every semester that I get the chance to go on an immersion programme. I really am waiting for a chance to spread my wings and fly solo to see the sights and wonders for a long time.

Currently, what's most important of all, is things between us. Other than feeling lovesick, there's nothing much that's affecting us. It'll be a good test of endurance and trust, to see whether we can cope without each others presence, and also be sure of each other that we won't cheat or do anything to break the heart of the other.

We may not be official yet, but deep down, we've recognized each other as our other half. Be it with or without a status, I'll always be your girl. And I regard you as mine. Honey, I know we can go through a lot more than this, and this trip is merely a stepping stone or mini test, to prepare us for more things going to come in the future. Let's gear up and get ready. Are you ready? I am