Second day here in SH!
The sky turns bright here much faster than in Singapore. I jerked out of bed this morning thinking that it was 9am but it turns out that its only 6.30! I think I have a weird sleeping habit. I went to bed with my SJI hoodie and socks but when i woke up the next day, the socks and hoodie was taken off. LOL
I guess I still didnt wake up early enough. There wasnt enough time to have breakfast. Actually it was also partly because we forgot to buy breakfast. Shermaine, Wanning, Rachel and I just had tea. Its my first time skipping breakfast.
How i wish i could wake up to see you opposite me, having breakfast, study, go shopping and eat all the great food here together. How great would that be...
Anyway, i think i'm getting fat soon. The food here is really oily, sweet and salty. Sigh. And the thing is, none of them are willing to go for a jog with me.