25 nov 2011: The Day I got called a Dog. The Day my boyfriend called me a Dog.
It hurts so freaking bad
It feels humiliating
It hurts even worse when its the one you loved and trusted who called you that
I remember so clearly the reason why I did not want to be together with you at first.
I heard stories about what happened between you and michelle
You slapped her in public
Called her a bitch
I didn't want to suffer the same fate
I didn't want to be hurt
The day when i finally clarified with you, you look flabbergasted
You explained yourself.
I accepted and trusted that you would not do that to me. Call me naive or what but I truly put my faith in you.
Now, you broke it and acted like it was nothing at all.
I am truly in disbelief at what just happened.
I don't know what to do at this point of time.
Do i mean anything to you at all?
Do my feelings mean anything to you at all?
Do you even care for me and treat me as your girl at all?