Everything have been going so well for us lately. It truly felt wonderful to be with you.
Although I would due to insufficient lack of time to complete my school work, life would be awesome if we could train hard together, enjoy great company with friends, cuddle up in bed and watch running man. I would sit on the grandstand supporting you quietly, though I would admit I would've shouted for you like crazy if I was in a more comfortable setting. I hope you could hear me cheering for you even when you're so engrossed in your race. I am so glad that you managed to stay at my house for the whole day today. My relatives aren't exactly perfect. They can be super loud, noisy or a turn off sometimes, but I love them all the same. Its only been half a year that we're officially together but it really feels you're truly part of family and a whole x23471631 huge part of my life.
I pray that life would be nice to us and let us experience this bliss every single day. Let us work hard :)