the captain

Melissa Tan Hui Ying.

talk here


flights

Kazoom Airlines flies to these places daily.
KRANJI NCC!

ALEXIS
ATRINA
CATHERINE
CHARMAINE
CHERII
CLARISSA
JASTINE
JINGKAI
JOANNE
JOVIAN
JUNHUA
JUSTIN
LOUISE
LYNETTE
MABEL
MICHELLE
ROGER
SAMANTHA
SHIHONG
SIQI
SIYING
STELLA
WHAIEE
XINXIAN
YONGKIAN

past records

♦ May 2008
♦ June 2008
♦ July 2008
♦ August 2008
♦ September 2008
♦ October 2008
♦ November 2008
♦ December 2008
♦ August 2011
♦ September 2011
♦ October 2011
♦ November 2011
♦ December 2011
♦ January 2012
♦ April 2012
♦ May 2012
♦ June 2012
♦ August 2012
♦ September 2012
♦ July 2013

credits

Done by .fourth!Romance
Image from FleShlyStAr & edited with GIMP

1:03 AM, Friday, July 5, 2013
Just read a few blogs that I've come to know of and you can tell the different purposes that one keeps a blog. Apart from known bloggers who have to blog to keep their income rolling, IMO, the purpose of people blogging can be categorized into 2 groups. Those that I applaud and really enjoy reading, are those who blog for themselves. They're unpretentious, raw, and make me feel. The other group are those who blog to get more visits or hits.

You wouldn't have to state that your readers can request for you to post more details regarding a certain something. Looking at comments viewers leave on blogs or instagram photos, people can ask about anything  and every single thing. I feel bad for these bloggers sometimes, but there's a price to pay for everything.

I wouldn't lie that I've hopes of being a 'blogger' before. There's so many perks to being a 'mini-celebrity'. The insane events you get invited to and the plenty of freebies advertisers indulge you with are really the envy of many. Nobody wouldn't not like pretty and/or free things. I really really want to go to those events too. I'm a cheapskate at heart, forgive me but, what can get better being paid to wear pretty stuff and to blog about it. But this job is not cut out for all.

Life cannot be all about taking pictures of pretty things. As much as I love my instagram profile to look artistically pretty, it's too much of a hassle for me. Either that or, I do not have a flair for photography or making things look artistic. I think its the later :/

BUT. This doesn't stop me from dreaming. That maybe one day I can achieve something...